IML: Looking parts for 1967 Imperial!

Hi guys!

Here's a guy from Netherlands who is desperately seeking for parts for
his '67 Imperial Crown 4dHT,
He cannot get posted to IML either, so I'll post this for him:

"Mika,

Thanks for the offer and the quick reply. I need the right front
fender extension, complete and if possible the fender also. My wife
had a little accident 1,5 year ago.

I was in contact with murraypark and he had the parts I need. When I
asked for pictures he said he would sent me some, but since then I
never heard again from him. I've sent two more messages, but maybe
they did not reach him.

In addition I will sent you a small pic of the damage on the car.

The car needs a lot of work, outside and inside, to get it in showroom
state. To get it drivable is less work. The engine is very good, the
tires are new, the brakes were done 2 years ago. We have taken the car
on our holiday to Hungary 2 years ago and it drove really well and
without any problem. It runs on propane and gas.

I have little knowledge on the kind of money it is worth. I payed
about 5000 euro, and I do not want to loose to much on it.

I hope you are able to find me the parts I need for a reasonable price.

thanks for the help.

Martijn Adam
as you will have noticed I am sttill in doubt."

EMAIL: "Martijn Adam" <m.adam@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hope someone can help him! We DO NOT want him to sell his car because
of a small damage!! Right? :)

Mika