RE: IML: Polishing plastic

I believe that I started this chain when I inquired about where to find new '66 tail lenses. That lead to some excellent advise on how to clean, polish and otherwise restore my existing lenses.

I want to thank everyone for all the great advise. I went out and bought some Blue Magic plastic cleaner and light scratch remover at my local auto zone (it was the only thing they had in stock for plastic) and it worked great! I then applied a thin coat of Future floor wax (acrylic - not real wax) and they look fantastic (sorry George).

I like this club. Good simple, friendly advise. Thanks again.

Jon
'66 Crown Coupe