IML: Mirror-matic

Hello All

I have been watching eBay and a few other spots in the hope of locating an NOS (or "close to" NOS) mirror-matic mirror for my '59 LeBaron.
I was even thinking of mortgaging the house to buy it! Nevertheless I have seen nothing although I corresponded with Pierre Courant who outlined the steps he went through to overhaul his. I may have to do this even though mine has some "structural" damage. Another interesting point is that Hemmings offers (to their customers, limited to two requests per year) to find a vendor of "hard to find" parts. I pursued this and was given Mitchell's! Mitchell's didn't even respond to my fax.
So does anyone have a mirror for sale or a line on one?
Alternatively does anyone have the address of a reliable company/person who refinishes mirrors? Mine is in poor shape!
Thanks for any help offered.

Mel