Re: IML: off topic-Checking to see if this greeting pleases the masses??

Re: IML: off topic-Checking to see if this greeting pleases the masses??!!

Phil,
The information about the cars and parts are related to our mission of sharing our experiences and sources for restoration and the enjoyment of our Imperials.
I do not believe that the heavy religious overtones are necessary and are find them very inappropriate.  Our religious beliefs are our own business;  I will keep mine to myself and would appreciate your doing the same.

Thanks,
John Muller