Re: IML: Spammers originating from our parts for sale list.

Re: IML: Spammers originating from our parts for sale list.

YES,

Its a money scam.  Don't reply or give them any information.  I spoke to the FTC about it and they said that there is nothing you can do about it.

Ernie Stepney <estepney@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I listed the parcel shelf material on the site about a week ago and have
since started getting weird emails. Most seem generic and almost as if
created by a data miner. Anybody else get this crap after listing stuff
for sale?

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!