From: "kenneth chilton" <acorn2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: mufflers/resonators
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:38:54 -0000

goodmorning america
we will have to replace the complete exhaust system on our 57 crw/southhampton soon. what i would like to know is if the the original pattern mufflers and resonators are available to buy , if they were i could buy them and have the additional pipework made up here in the uk.alternativly if there are any members on the continent who have replaced theirs or know of a supplier i would like to hear from them.
kind regards
ken/annette UK