From: CHRISTINE & CHRISTOPHER
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 1:44 AM
Subject: IML: Imperial history questions

Hello good people
    I just have a few questions about our Imperials that I need to know,  I have too often not had these answers when someone is looking at my car and asks.

1. What was the first year for power windows ?
2. During what years was the Imperial seperate from Chrysler ?
3. Why did Chrysler decide to later combine the names Chrysler and Imperial.
4.  Why do we like Imperials when the world is full of other collector cars that are more recognizable.

Actually I know the answer to number 4.  Its because we know quality and style when we see it !!

Chris Maness
63 Custom 2 door.  Myan gold.