Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:40 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Has anyone......

Sweetie,

You must be really new to the list.  We just all bashed our brains out over this within the last two weeks.  Do a subject search on the list archives and enjoy the fruit of over fevered imaginations.  Some think its impossible, others think its possible and some think its already been announced but somehow most of us missed the news.

The short answer is no, no one has heard anything.  No facts at all, but some very spirited rumors and conjectures.  It has been said we are all entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts and, in this case, there are none to be had.

Hugh