Re: IML: Imperial Movie Sighting

warning do not type in " sincity.com" because you will end up at a "porn" website.

type only as follows sincitythemovie.com this will take you to the movie site that is based upon a comicbook story,

from what I under stand about the movie's story is that its about several mob bosses trying to take over a city , and begine to fight each other for the rights to the city.

my grand father is now a retired detective and lives in illinoise he used to tell me old story's of the mob bosses and I remember he told me that the gangsters would only drive cars that had a very large trunk ( to putt a body in), and the car would need to be fast with a good powerfull engine in it, and also the car would also be flashy to show off to there friends,

now does that sound like a description of an imperial?