From: Tim Hulse
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 10:53 PM
Subject: IML: Imperial updates from Bakersfield

I have been driving my self crazy with out being able to get on the list but it looks like were up and running. The 56 is still progressing along little by little.  Hopeing to weld up the drivers side floor pan this weeekend. Had to take it back down to the exhaust shop last week. The tie rod was hitting the exhaust pipes. I hope to get some new tires for it this weekend and start planning a paint scheme. Has anyone on the list seen a red Imperial? Jake, my son (10yrs) old fell in love with the red 55 300 we seen at the car show a couple of weeks ago. Were tossed between two tone red and white. My thought are saying 1-solid color (Silver) with red leather interior. I think it would be awesome. I have to also share with everyone. I bought a 64 Lebaron last week. I have a bad habit when it comes to old cars. Well anyway it's in my driveway and I have decided to resell it and put that money into my 56. I need two cars like I need a whole in my head. The 64 is in way better shape than my 56 but thats where my heart is. The 64 is like driving a bout with that huge front end. I thought my 56 was big! Ha!!! The 64 seems bigger to me. Nice ride though. The 64 is on ebay now so if your lookin there you go. If you want anymore info e-mail me off the list. Well livin with mother in law hasnt been to bad. The girls get talkin and I just slip outside and start my tinkering. You all have probably been there before! Any way hope is all well with everyone...Spell check is not working so bear with me.

Tim Hulse
56 Southampton
Bakersfield CA