Re: IML: Imperials use a LOT of gas, so it does matter where you buy you

Re: IML: Imperials use a LOT of gas, so it does matter where you buy your gas!

Regardless of the validity of these numbers, I do not think it matters where we
are getting the oil from.  There is a certain amount of crude oil extracted, so
even if the USA does not buy from the middle east, it still depletes the other
sources due to the high useage (or waste), forcing others to buy from the
middle east.  The USA helps her enemies in the middle east by being extremely
inefficient in its energy use (even if she tries to not buy middle east oil).
Again, the Imperials are only a tiny fraction, and by using cars that last
indefinately, may be we break even, or better, save energy.

D^2