IML: Interior/Exterior color combinations

IML: Interior/Exterior color combinations

I am trying to decide what color to pain my Imperial when I get to that point (not that it is going to be anytime soon, but I am thinking about it anyway). I am looking for ideas of what might or might not go together. The car (a 64 Crown 4dr), is currently white, but it left the factory as Dune Beige. The interior is tan leather/cloth. I have new leather seat covers (well new to me anyway), that are currently black. Any opinions on keeping the seats black and the rest of the interior the original tan color? I don't think that would probably look wrong. Opinions?

I will probably need to redo the door panels and dash, so the colors of those can fairly easily change. I don't know how easy it would be to change the color of other things, but if changing the color of other things (the seat frame, the b pillar covers, steering wheel, etc) isn't to bad, I would consider changing the color of the interior (probably to black).

As for the exterior color, what are opinions on color combinations that would go with the tan interior? If I change the interior color to black, this becomes more or less irrelevant, since a black interior goes with most exterior colors.

I was looking at the options for 64 on the website, and noticed that it mentioned 2 tone paint as an option ($20.85). Is the 2 tone paint, just a different color top or is it something different?

Thanks for your input.

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door
Nampa, ID