Re: IML: Interior/Exterior color combinations my 2 cents

Re: IML: Interior/Exterior color combinations my 2 cents

I have owned many cars over the years and with my background in design ..this
is a topic I have strong feelings on.  1964 is a very nicely made car and the
first of the 3 years they had great interiors in my opinion. 64-66..

I tend to not like playing designer on car combos .. rather a stylist..you
could take from the colors and the interior options offered that year only and
decide on a combo that shows off the car... as well as one that is resale
worthy. Certain colors make designs sing while others do nothing for the design at
all.
I never liked pieced together interiors nor am I fond of vinyl in place of
leather. Always stay authentic.

I think your first job is if you want the car more formal or not and then you
can start researching  paint/trim combos.  I like car colors so much I have
bought cars purely for their original paint/trim colors.  Guess I am a car
nut..write me off -list to discuss it further if you wish..Robert