Re: IML: Exhaust for 66

It was a custom install.  The pipes are almost
siamesed somewhere under the trans, before branching
over to the mufflers on either side of the car.  I
gave them the photo of the bare 1960 Chassis that is
in the Imperial 1955-63 Photobook, showing the layout
of a dual system, and they winged it from there.  Did
a beautiful job.

I think the pipes are the same size as used for a
single system.  My car definitely "breathes" better
now.

Chris H.

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Exhaust/ExhaustBendingDirections/index.htm

> > > -Kenyon

> club
>
> > > pipe
> > >
> > > Kenyon Wills

> > > response will be
> > > shared with everyone. Private messages (and
> > > attachments) for the
> > > Administrators should be sent to
> > > webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

=== message truncated ===