Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 06:10:46 -0400
From: RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: '56 Torqueflites/Production Dates
That probably is close to the time your car was assembled. I bought my car 35
years ago. At that time I was still able to find out production information
from the factory. They also sent me an owners manual and sales brochure for
free. I think I paid $15.00 for a brand new shop manual.

I am quite certain that you are not be able to do this today. Around 5 years
ago Chrysler Corporation sponsored the creation of its own historical
foundation/museum. This organization has been discussed here before. I believe that
some IML'rs have been able to find out some details about their cars through
that source. You may find information about it in the Imperial Club Web site.

Paul