Re: IML: 1990.. Imperial brake adjustment

Re: IML: 1990.. Imperial brake adjustment

anthony, there is an adjustment bolt under the body on the right side to tighten the parking brake cable. however i think you need to check the cables for binding , especially the 2 rear cables and the front cable that goes up thru the floor. it sounds as though one or more may be binding and not allowing free movement when you release the brake. i have found this quite often with chrysler products in my shop.
frank