From: <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:29 PM
Subject: IML: 1990 Imperial? Master Cylinder

>Guys;

I have a problem. My son has a 1990 Chrysler Imperial Mark Cross Edition
which he loves. I just replaced his front rotors and brake pads and
adjusted his emergency brake. I do not know how his brakes worked before as
I did not drive it. But after replacing everything above I came to find out
that he did not have much brake pedal. So I went and purchased a new master
cylinder and when I went to put it on, I guess I was into too big of a
hurry and damaged the reservoir. What I did find is that the Imperial has
one large combined hydraulic unit with a three filler reservoir on the top.
My question is this, does anyone know where I can find a reservoir for this
unit? Also all the parts stores do not show this unit on a 1990 or 1991
Imperial.

Any ideas