From: Michael and Nancy Blythe <blythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 10:29:34 -0500
Subject: IML: Whitewall CLeaning Test #1

Test #1-
Orange Cleaner, SOS

I ran across some spray Orange Citrus cleaner and stocked up on SOS pads.  I doused the tire with the cleaner and let it soak for a minute or so.  Re-doused and took an SOS pad and scrubbed the Whitewall. Re-doused again (so  could take my rag and wipe) wiped with clean terry cloth rag.

Results (4-star rating):  ***

Nice result, certainly cleaned well and happy with first test.  This was kind of a combination of a couple suggestions, but had the materials and improvised.  Very clean looking, and took off the oxidation without a great deal of problem.  Side effects of nice orangy smell is added bonus.

Stay tuned for next test!