IML: 1960 Brakes locking up!

Hey there everyone,
I tore my Booster apart, and relubed everything- Now it works great!!!  After much work trying to convert my 60 to a dual reservoir, I gave up! Part of it was the MC that Kragen Auto Parts sold me(God only knows what year and for what it fits, even though I asked for an 67 Newport Master Cylinder), Part of it was not enough tech research done to determine if it could work, even though I believe it could, and the rest was lack of time, Damn it, I want to drive the car, not work on it. So I removed the dual, and replaced it with the original singal resevoir MC. I tried to bleed with the wife pumping 5X's and holding, but still not to my Satisfaction.  The pedal travels all the way to the floor, before the car stops. The brake pads are adjusted out just before they rub. Still, thats a lot of pedal travel. I adjusted the rod to FSM standards, but.... I saw Dicks comment in the Archives about the power bleed setup, but I don't have a spare MC cap to drill holes in. any other suggestions, comments on how far the pedal should travel on a 60 with a working booster before the brakes catch, and how to get them catching sooner?!?!.
Thanks soo much
Marc
60 Imperial 4drht