Re: IML: Old Imperial hits Kia, comes off the worst

Re: IML: Old Imperial hits Kia, comes off the worst

Prior to this, I had never had my tires lockup once, and I've tested
them several times, they aren't locking up again.  ABS isn't
infallable, and I don't pretend to think so, this case was simply just
a fault of circumstance.