Re: IML: 1990 Imperial? Master Cylinder

that marks no sense, we all now mopar doesn't make brake pads.

From: alacaria@xxxxxxxxx

Brad;

I already put the new pads on myself. They are telling me that is causing the problem the aftermarket pads.

Anthony

At 01:45 PM 4/7/2005 -0500, you wrote:
It takes about five to ten minutes a side to change brake pads, it's one of
the easiest things to do on your car. If you've never done it, try it,
you'll kick yourself for ever paying anyone else to do it. It sounds like
this guy is stringing you along. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with
aftermarket pads. I personally will never deal with a dealer unless I am
forced to. Find a good private mechanic.