IML: imperial rear ended

Couldn't help but add to Paul's post-though by now probably wore out the thread.

Years ago I was tooling slowly through  the quaint town of Milbridge, Maine, when  heard a crash against the back of my 61 Imp. As  I didn't think anyone was behind me, my friend and I swiveled around to see who hit us. There was nothing in view at all. Got out of the car. walked around the back, and discovered a teenager and a motorcycle lying on the ground behind the car. He had hit my massive rear bumper full tilt while ogling the girls across the street at the drive in. The impact stunned him, but left only a small dent in the rear bumper the size of a 25 cent piece. In due time the cops arrived-. said teen claimed my brake lights didn't work but was proven wrong. Luckily they were suspended under the fins!
The boy had no license or insurance-had "borrowed" the cycle. End of case. That 61 WAS built like a tank-

                                                                           TED