Re: Re: IML: question @ my 1951 Imperial

It is too bad that you haven't been able to connect with any of the right people to help you with your car. They are out there. This club is also a great resource.

As you can tell, most of the folks here think it is best to keep your car original. It seems, though, that with that many things to fix/repair, you would be better off spending your hard earned cash getting those things done rather than shaving off the door handles, changing the car to 12 volts, and installing a remote control locking device. As cool as that may be, it wouldn't really make the car more drivable.

Paul