CHRISTINE & CHRISTOPHER
Sent:
Monday, April 11, 2005 7:07 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: The eagle that actually flew

Hello all,

    My family went for a little drive in the 63 Custom last week, had a great time.  I parked, as I always do, far away from everyone else.  When we came out of the store we were in we found three cars parked next to it,  I checked for dents and nothing.  I got into the car, backed out and put it into drive.  When I looked forward again both my wife and I noticed the eagle and circle had been ripped off.  We have a five year old so we did watch our language but our hearts are broken.  I got out of the car and found the pot metal ring on the ground near where the vandals left it, but as everyone here knows, its useless now. They took the eagle.  I have my spare on the car right now but it is pitted and the bottom mounting bolt has been overtightened resulting in a pimple in the crome ( this was not my doing).  Does anyone have an extra they will let go for a reasonable price?  My car is not a show car but to the layman it looks like it is.  Reasonable is under 100.00

Thanks Chris M.

63 custom pitted bird, 2 door.