IML: Alternator question

"Replacing a thermostat is a relatively easy task"

OK, I call BS on this! Actually it wasn't too bad once I found a flex head wrench to get to the bolt under the compressor to remove the housing! Any other suggestions on this JIC I have to do this again??

Anyway runs much cooler but my alternator is running on the charging side and it wasn't before I did this. I did 'tighten' the tension on the alternator, I guess I'm trying to figure out what might have happened on this.

Thanks for any input.

Harvey
68 Convertible