IML: Cars & Parts Magazine

Just got my copy of Cars & Parts Magazine and there are three articles on

“Mopars – The Big, The Rare, The Expensive”

The articles are on the ’58 DeSoto Adventurer EFI, ’71 Hemi ‘Cuda, and

The ’60 Imperial Crown – Lavish luxury and quirky early ‘60’s Mopar styling

Combine in the spectacular 1960 Imperial Crown convertible.

Check it out.

Mister Ed

’68 Crown Convertible