From: Robert Walker <walker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:30:38 -0500
Subject: IML: 64 Ghia on eBay

'64 Ghia on eBay: no VIN, 1 (!) current and 1 old photo, lots of conditions, anonymous bidder(s), and link to another site for further information.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43905&item=4535966482&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Robert Walker

--
The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.