IML: Two beauties in "Cars and Parts"

 Hi all.  Just got the June issue of Cars and Parts mag.  and WOW !!  -
- it features two of our heart-throbs.  A '58 DeSoto Adventurer and a
'60 Imperial. And both convertibles !!!  I saw the Imperial being
restored at Harbor Restorations when they were in Pompano Bch, where I
live.  Actually - the jack in the trunk of that museum piece was mine -
I traded it for a set of white-wall tires.

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine"
  '59 DeSoto
  '59 Dodge
  '60 Imperial  cnvt.