Re: IML: Please Welcome Jon Davidson

Hi,
This is Mario and Lydia DiMartino. Thankyou for the
information that you have supplied me in the past. It
has been very helpful. Unfortunately at this time due
to the overwhelming volume of messages I am requesting
that you remove us off of your email list. Please
don't take offense. I will contact you in the near
future with new mailing address. Thank you for
understanding.
Mario and Lydia DiMartino