Re: IML: 1956 Manual work for the website

Re: IML: 1956 Manual work for the website

OK Tim.

Let's take this discussion off-list if you have
further questions, but take a look at the following
links and let me know when you've waded around a bit
in there.

We can show you how to manipulate the images and then
one of the other volunteers can create the web pages
with them, or you can do it yourself if you have the
ability to do HTML.

Check this out:

http://imperialclub.com/Standards/Webmonsters.htm
http://imperialclub.com/Standards/index.htm

Write me off-list when you're ready for the next
step....There is a "volunteer" button at the bottom of
this page under Eric's picture at the bottom:

http://imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/TeamOfVolunteers/index.htm

Please write in and the webmonters will be happy to
hear from you.  These FSM's are a bunch of work, and
all the help that we can get is really appreciated!

-K