IML: 68 D10 pads

I've seen this mentioned here but don't know if anyone has mentioned where they can be found.

The D10 pads for my brakes on my 68 convertible. The calipers from partsamerica come unloaded and they seem to want to ship the D85. I think Mitchell's has them but not sure if that's my best bet or not.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone here in the DFW Metroplex that has an interest in storing their car(s) I've got a building that I'm going to rent out space and get a lift that will be available for rent for weekend wrench turners. It will also have some outside space for parts cars. Contact me offline if you have any interest or need.

Harvey & Peggy
68 Convertible