From: "David Barker" <dbarker534@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:32:58 -0700
Subject: Re: IML: '60 Imperial 4dr Convertible available - OK, fine let's have a look see

I wonder if that's a retractable hardtop. It doesn't say anything about it but I know there are people that do that...saw it on an old stang at the Roundup at Bellevue Community College a few years ago. It worked just like the old '58 retractable Ferds...they did nice work if you wanted that kind of thing. Not that it matters here, just curious...in case somebody checks it out.

Dave
67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, WA