Re: IML: Unobtanium part needed PLEASE

Hey all..

Well this is either where what goes around comes around or your chance to pay me back for being me :). I am looking for a somewhat unobtanium part for my car. It is 62 only, but it is common to all 62's. I need a LEFT FRONT FENDER CHROME SPEAR, its the one that starts right where the eyebrow chrome wraps around the top of the fender and then it goes back to the start of the door. It could be from a 2 or 4 dr, it could have a big old dent in it from where the door checks always fail and the door hits the chrome, I am not looking at all for a NOS, near NOS, could have been NOS a few years ago, kind of part...a mere drivable one would be fine.

IF...and thats a HUGE IF.....if you have one, know someone who might, know someone who you think might know someone who might, etc etc then please contact me privately and that way when I faint nobody else will know. I dont want to have to have 632 other people who really dont care about this be bothered by having to read all about it so please just feel free to send me a private reply, whether it be " too bad sucker, that will teach ya ....." or not.

Meanwhile, I will contact the IML vendors on the website.

Thanks much,

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe