Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 5:42 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: thanks folks

A huge thanks to Bob Hoffmeister who as usual, has the parts and saves my
backside from the fires again.  If ANYONE deserves a public attaboy, and you

dont even have to throw a steak down in front of him, its Bob.

Thanks also to Henry Hopkins,  Paul W, and  Klebert for taking the time to
give me some leads......its very much appreciated.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe