Re: IML: 1962 Imp. Vacumm Line - Transmission Modulator Valve???

Re: IML: 1962 Imp. Vacumm Line - Transmission Modulator Valve???

It doesn't have one. This line is probably supposed to be connected to the vacuum motor for the interior ventilation system. Some cars have a vacuum powered windshield washer system, but I believe that was gone by 1962.

Unlike the cars of the 1970's and 1980's, early '60s Imperial models didn't have very many vacuum driven parts.

Paul W.