IML: Tires & Shocks

I know this subject has been mulled over in the past, however it was not in my interest at the time. So... I would appreciate any input on what is the best tire size and type of shocks for my ' 61 ' 4 dr. Imperial. Also would Kragen, Pep Boys, etc carry these shocks or do I special order. Thanks Johnl

Ciao John