Re: IML: rhody daze...days....

You have never experienced the essence of what fun is all about until you go to Rhody Days and hang out with the IML contingent. Its about the cars, sure, but its waaaaaaaaaay more than that. In fact, you can attend with an Imperial,a NYB, a lesser Mopar, a Ford Wagon, a Jeepster, a streetrod, vintique, ratrod, under construction, under destruction, suede and rusty, a Checker Cab, and even a Camaro ( but if you bring your Camaro you cant park with us )

Theres a great dinner thing we do at one of the local 50's era diners on Friday nite, the Saturday morning dash to the show to get checked in and lined up, a whole day to wander about and scope out probably any make and model of automobile that catches your fancy, dinner at Leslies house but I really cant go into details because my wife is cooking and Im dammed if i do and dammed if I dont, the cruise which is probably the best part of it - especially when the crowd downtown scores the cars , beverages around the campfire, and probably about as much fun as you can have in a crowd with your clothes on.

So just head down, or up, I-5 to Eugene, make a west ( its easier than a left or right in case you dont know where youre coming from ) and follow highway 26 until your feet get really wet and back up a few yards. If I can find Florence, anybody can. And once you find Florence, everybody and their dog knows Bob and Leslie.

Ok thats my unsolicited endorsement for this year, as in previous years if you have to be anywhere, be there or be square.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe