IML: Hot Starts (No Start)

This may or may not help. Poor hot starts is a very common problem with hot rods and Chevy engines. My 36 Chevy had this problem. When hot, it sounded like the battery was low on charge. After it sat for a while, it started like a new car. After changing several starters, I found this was a common problem. THE FIX. I was told to find a heavier set of battery cables. Old 6 volt cables are thicker. How can this help? No idea, but it worked. I can now drive the car for over 8 hours straight and believe me this car does get hot and not have a hot start problem. Took care of the problem 100% and it was a cheep fix other than the starters that I did not need.