Re: IML: the hot starting problem,,,,,,again!!!!

Re: IML: the hot starting problem,,,,,,again!!!!

I don't wish to be disagreeable on this, but mine all start well hot or cold. The only time I have to go through any stress is when they have been parked for more than a month. Then it takes a while to get enough fuel up to the carb. I crank a little bit, then let it rest, and crank a little bit more. Usually they fire on about the third try.

It helps to have fresh plugs, and I no longer run the cars unless I also drive them someplace before shutting them down. I use to run them while sitting in the garage, but now feel that it is better to let them sit unless they are actually going to be moved.

Pual W.