Re: IML: 55 Imperial Coupe Sighting in Dallas

Re: IML: 55 Imperial Coupe Sighting in Dallas

Here I was, driving down Garland Road in Dallas, TX and I saw a medium blue Imperial Coupe with a white top. The interior, original and needing restoration (though clean) was white leather with blue cloth inserts. It has Ontario license plates and is not for sale or anything. It was in a repair shop parking lot. Its all original and needing restoration, but clean and beautiful. Any leads on who owns it or if the owner is not online with us we could get them signed up.
Wayne