IML: Blower motor for 67, was: Tire Expiration Dates

IML: Blower motor for 67, was: Tire Expiration Dates

The blower is in stock at NAPA stores, I’ve replaced all 4 of mine.  It’s an easy job.

The cruise control is an old design, you can repair them (they are pretty simple) but you won’t find a new one, I don’t think.

Window switches can be rebuilt.  One of our members (who I will CC on this reply) can rebuild them for you.

None of this is rocket science (I know, I’ve done both).  Just take the parts apart and you can see what to do with a little testing and analysis.

Dick Benjamin