Re: IML: Broadway Title Co. to obtain title on abadoned car

Re: IML: Broadway Title Co. to obtain title on abadoned car

Let me clarify.  Either way you go, either through
companies like Broadway or doing it yourself with a
search and indemity bond, you will end up with a new
title just as if you bought a new car off the lot.
The title does not indicate "abandoned" or "salvaged"
or anything like that.  Either way you end up with a
clean title.  I just find doing it yourself with the
VIN search, more explanation from the seller, and
insurance against future claims as a superior method.
Canu

=== message truncated ===