Re: IML: 1968 Imperial Oil Filter ???

In a message dated 6/5/2005 9:32:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, FltSgt@xxxxxxx writes:
Tom

Your filters are the same as any 361/ 383/ 400/ 414/ 426 or 440 engine
filter.  The local Walmart even has them.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs
Thanks, guys. I am gonna head over to PBY and see if I can get a Mobil 1 filter. I know they sell them and they probably have a cross reference guide available. Failing that I think I'll go for the Napa Gold 1515. Gonna load her up with 10W-40 Mobil 1, take her out on the LIE and see if I can find the top end. Come to think of it I think I'll treat the 60 NYer with the 413 to the same TLC.

Tom