Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2005 11:19 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Need help with 57 Trunk

     I have 2 57's I is being scrapped due to rust, the other is being restored. The trunk on the keeper doesn't stay up, the trunk on the other does. I have read Chrysler's 57 book and repairing the trunk, ballancing bars, to me is as clear as mud. Is there any part I can replace off 1 on the other to make it work?  Is it just an adjustment to fix the problem
Thanks,
Charles in Calif.