Re: IML: Please Welcome Oliver Krug

Hi Oliver:  I have just join also. I have a 1955 Imperial Sedan. If you like I will e-mail some pictures. My wife and I have traveled to Germany, and tour your country for two weeks. I am thinking about returning to Germany to view additional Roman sites especially Teutoburg Forest where Varis was defeated in 9 A.D.

Bill Holz
P.S. I have also visited the "Town of Holz" on my last trip to Germany.