Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 3:37 PM
Subject: IML: Is there anyway to tell which type car tank was originally on your car?

When I was redoing my car the smartie Mechanics decided to throw my original in the woods. So much for caring about Nature. I thought maybe by serial number of something you can tell what you had.  I now think that has something to do with mine acting weird going up hill. It fades out like its out of gas or can surge too..otherwise it runs even now .. Do they still sell that gas tank solution to seal  the inside?