IML: 77 NYB bb Blue

just got home from a disappointing trip to Wilson NC  was hoping to have great 77 NYB sitting in my drive now. but was not to be car was on E bay described as great shape condition recant tune up all things working as they should.   one not was car idles rough at fist till it warms up and driver window need help going up. ok great right...    i can deal with windows and small stuff. get there and car wont start takes guy about 25 min crank en (must have hell of a good batter) she fires or should i say misfires and runs sorta must have been hitting on about 6 cyc. tailpipe looks like swiss cheese and AC is dead both front windows dont move and is pretty much a base NYB just power windows and seats. so for 2250 buck a pass. on the good side the E bay guys was cool and i must say the body and int of car are supper but it sure cannt be driven as it sits and now way it will pass a NC inspection it looks like it been sitting for about 5 yrs had mud dobbers nest all over engan and in air cleaner. o well the hunt gos on. i hope to get my 90 IMP back from repair shop soon in miss Merrial