Re: IML: miscellaneous info

If you are interested in what options, colours, etc. your car had when it
was built, it would be worth it.   The record would also tell you when it
was built and to which dealer it was shipped.

The hub pullers are still available.  Just don't buy one from J.C.Whitney.
Theirs apparently are not up to the job.  And do not buy one that grabs onto
the edges of the drum.  They are notorious for cracking and breaking the
drum edges.

For the 1954 Chrysler Windsor Deluxe :
2-door club coupe : 5,569
4-door sedan : 33,563
2-door Newport hardtop : 3,655
2-door convertible : 500
4-door Town & Country wagon : 650
4-door, 8-passenger, sedan : 500

These figures are for total production in Canada and the U.S.   The Canadian
plant built 2,450 Windsor DeLuxe models in 1954, all 4-door sedans and
Newport hardtops. (about 2,210 sedans and 240 hardtops).   The remainder of
the models were built only in the U.S.

Bill
Vancouver, BC