IML: 83 Imperial- Must Sell (cheap)

Hello List,
 Well, after years of "gonna get around to it" I realize I'm not in a position time-wise to fix up the '83 and must part with it, rather than watch it fade away in the driveway. I'd like to see it go to a good home. Its black w/red interior, runs but cuts off every once in awhile (never did figure that out) the body upon first glance is good but there is some rust lurking around the crevices if you look hard, interior is there but I never did finish the headliner project...and I have a bunch of extra parts. I'd like to get 500.00 for it but thats negotiable- most importantly I would like to see it go to a good home. I'm in Belleville, NJ. Anyone interested?

Bill