Re: IML: 1967 Crown Imperial Reverse Lights

Re: IML: 1967 Crown Imperial Reverse Lights

I'm not real sure.. I plan to take a look at it tomorrow.  Can you give me some idea of where to look?  I suppose I need to remove the small panel under the steering column, then lossen the steering column away from the mounts.  Where do I look after that?